Thursday 5 November 2009

Day 5

Been feeling quite ill all day.  Baby Boy was diagnosed with a chest infection on Monday so maybe I am coming down with that.  I've definitely gota rotten cold but I fear it is going to get a lot worse.

Had some extra vitamin tablets just in case and going to have an early night.

Today's chart:



I haven't really eaten this much.  I made an omelette for dinner but ate hardly any of it.

Tomorrow is my first physiotherapy appointment, I hope I am well enough to go.

Surprised at how easy I have found it to restrict again, it really is all in the mind I guess.  Depression must help too but I am definitely less depressed than when I started.

As far as The Ex goes, things really aren't getting to me half as much.  Looks like I just needed to get the last of it out of my system.  I spent many years being abused by him and never had time to cry or vent.  Now the heart ache is minimal and more related to fear of being alone for the rest of my life than actually missing him or wanting him (I think).

Started making a bracelet for my sister but didn't get very far.  Hopefully I will find time and energy to finish it tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment